A Childcare and Early Learning business must
- Provide an education curriculum that complies with the Early Years Learning Framework
- Have a physical building that complies with the National Construction Code for childcare
- Be a qualified Approved Provider, licenced to operate the centre
- Have an approved supervisor present at all times
- Follow clearly defined supervision ratios
- Have carefully planning menus and dietary considerations for feeding children every day
So, although the Childcare and Early Learning industry is highly attractive for investment, could you imagine trying to grasp all of this on your own?
Fortunately you don’t have to.